Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Krussell172 Krussell172 is offline

Default how to import a 2-d array into excel using vba?

Hi, I am writing a macro in excel and I have created a 2-d array, populated
it with data, and I want to take the data from the array and put it into an
excel worksheet. I have a loop that gets each array element an puts the data
in a cell. Since my array contains a lot of data, using the loop takes a
while to put the data into the worksheet. This macro is used to update
worksheets in about 100 workbooks, so you see how I would need to optimize
this as much as possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Krussell