Dan23

Default using forms in a shared workbook

I'm trying to help three people share a master workbook. I've
implemented a process involving shared a shared workbook. The trouble
is, they like entering their data in FORMS which seems to be disabled
once the workbook is shared. Who knew.

Anyway, anybody know of a way for me to help these people keep their
precious forms while also maintaining an effective shared file?

FWIW, this is what MS has to say about disabled fearues with sharing on
-- I don't see forms spelled out, but maybe it's something to do with
data tables:

"The following features can't be changed after a workbook is shared:
merged cells, conditional formats, data validation, charts, pictures,
objects including drawing objects, hyperlinks, scenarios, outlines,
subtotals, data tables, PivotTable reports, workbook and worksheet
protection, and macros."

Thanks,

Dan

--