Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Winger Winger is offline

Default Basic Spin Button Code

I've done some MS Access VB, but this is my first attempt at programming in
Excel, so I'll really starting from scratch.

I want to insert a Spin Button that increases or decreases the value of Cell
A1 as the user selects up or down.

How do I reference the Spin button?, how do I know if the "up" option has
been selcted or the "down" option?

I know its a bit simple, but this should help me get going.

Many thanks for anyone with the patience for such a simple questions, or can
point me in the direction of some useful code / instructions or recommended
manual.

Regards

Winger