Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Is This Possible?

Presumably the worksheets have controls and/or UDFs with the respective code
in modules etc.
If you remove these, you WS is obviously not going to function as required.
To me, code does not add that much to file size, if it is cleaned (get Rob's
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/DLCount/DLCou...odeCleaner.exe) .
It is more the data, formatting, graphics and other stuff that produce big
files.

If you have a lot of reusable code, put it in your Personal.xls or and
Add-in, so you do so you do not have to distribute it with every workbook.

NickHK

"Jason Zischke" wrote in message
Hi Naveen

That is sort of what I am after but Importing thew code so that my file

size
can be small but can still do every thing.

Jason

"Naveen" wrote:

Yes, right click on "Module/ User Form/ Class Module" in project

explorer tab
and click export then choose a file name.

Later you can also import.

*** please do rate ***

"Jason Zischke" wrote:

Hi all

I was plugged with this question and I need to know whether it is

possibly.
Can you Export out Userforms, Modules & Class Moudules then call them

back
into excel rather then having a large excel file with all of them

stored in
there?

Thanks in advance

Jason