Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pflugs Pflugs is offline

Default How Do You Pronounce "Jelen"?

Ha ha! "Pflugs" is a nickname my high school basketball team gave me four
years ago. It is a shortened version of my last name, which is "Pfluger."
The "P" is silent (it's German), so it's pronounced "Flugs."

I've appreciated your help in answering my questions this summer, Tom. I've
really been able to significantly boost my skills and marketability through
this forum and its members. What a neat community.

Matthew Pfluger

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

or is Pflugs pronounce "Plugs"

Tom Ogilvy

"Pflugs" wrote:

Is it "Jell-en" or "Jay-len" or what? I just bought his book, "VBA and
Macros for Microsoft Excel," and I am thoroughly enjoying and learning a
great deal from it. I want to be able to accurately pronounce his name when
I reference the book.

Thanks!
pflugs