Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default I need a Macro for Sorting workshhets

I think I would put this kind of code into the workbook_open event.

If someone opens the workbook, makes drastic changes, then tries to close, your
code will Save the workbook.

This may not be what the user intended.

If you put this kind of code in the workbook_open event, that sheet will be
where you want when the user opens the file--and there's no worry about saving
stuff that shouldn't be saved.

Just a thought.

Tanisha wrote:

Hello Everyone,
Can some one please assist me in writing a code to move one "named"
worksheet to the begining of a workbook and I would like for this Macro to
Auto Run when the workbook is closed?

--

Dave Peterson