Anupam

Default how can I extend number of columns in excel

Hi all,

I am using excel to download my data in the columns. I can only use Excel
for my purpose bcos thats how the machine is configured. I record the data in
columns every minute so I can only record only data for 256 mins. Its a real
time data I can only control it by stopping and starting the test after every
4 hrs which is not feasible. Please advice me for the situation. Is there a
way by which excel can start recording the data in next sheet after it has
finished recording in one sheet?

thanks
anupam