Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default User Form with CheckBoxes

You sure you're looking at the correct sheet?

And if you do have an event that fires when you make a change, maybe you want
something like:

Private Sub OKButton_Click()

If CheckBoxClearCS.Value = True Then
'why select
Application.EnableEvents = False
Worksheets("MMS for CS").Range("O3").ClearContents
Application.EnableEvents = true
Else
MsgBox "Not checked"
Worksheets("MMS for CS").select
Range("A1").Select
End If
CheckBoxClearCS.Value = 0
AskReClearData.Hide
End Sub

Paige wrote:

Can someone advise why this doesn't work; the userform (AskReClearData) shows
up okay, but when I check the 'CheckBoxClearCS' within the form (done in a
frame via the Control Toolbox) and then hit ok, the code essentially skips
the 5th line (re clear contents). If the checkbox is NOT selected and I hit
OK, then the code runs correctly.

Private Sub OKButton_Click()
Application.EnableEvents = True
If CheckBoxClearCS.Value = True Then