Dave Peterson

I was confused about what the OP wanted. I thought he wanted to check for empty
cells.

From this portion: I want the cell blank until all of the values are entered.

And I figured that 0's are an ok entry.

If they're not ok, then your warning applies.

swatsp0p wrote:

Dave: note that your formula will return the SUM if one or more cells
contain a zero. Per the OP ("...I am saying to the cell, if C8 or C9
or C10...or C13 are zero, then don't show anything in this cell),
returning a sum when there is any zero (or blanks) in the range is
unacceptable, as a non-zero value is expected in every cell.

The OP does not address the instance where the correct entry is a zero
(I guess it will never happen?)

Bruce

--
swatsp0p