Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK[_3_] NickHK[_3_] is offline

Default writing excel macros

Post what you have at the moment, as long as it's not pages long.

NickHK

"TMiGNa" ...
Hello! I am not sure if I need to edit the existing macro, but here is
the
deal: I have an Excel spreadsheet which runs a macro to save as a csv
document. Is there a way I can edit the macro or something I need to do
elsewhere so that the csv will only display data from Excel rows with
data?
Right now I get my Excel data in the csv and followed by pages of just
commas
from rows without data. Thank you very much for your help and your time.
If
you are explaining any editing to macros, please use baby-steps as I have
not
worked with any sort of macro writing before. The one I have is
pre-existing
by another user (no longer available to me to help).