Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hshayh0rn hshayh0rn is offline

Default Macro help

I need some help cleaning up a spread sheet. I have several worksheets with
data on them. I would like to delete any rows of data that don't contain one
of 3 or 4 specific values in column F of that row. For example if column F of
row 1 does not contain the word "RED", "WHITE" or the word "BLUE" then delete
the row. Also, some of the columns have spaces in the beginning and at the
end of the actual value that I need removed at the same time. For example a
field may have " Free Checking is Here " and I need all of the
spaces on the end of that value removed but retaining the spaces between the
words. Lastly, row 1 on all of the sheets contains a header row. Any help is
GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks in advance.