Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
crowdx42[_16_] crowdx42[_16_] is offline

Default vba filter question

Hi again,
so I have a sheet with a lot of data on it that I do not need. Ther
are only two pieces of info in each section that I need. My question i
how would I write a vba filter (or copy the data to another sheet) an
keep it all in the same order, this is crucial. The first part of eac
sections info is related to the second part of info in the section an
so has to stay together.
The trick part is that the first part are random agents names, th
second section is their time.
Anyone know how to extract this with vba?
The second part od this problem is that the agents names are usin
different spellings on different reports, I am thinking that due t
this part not changing too often I can make one name be equal to th
other name and so when I do a Vlookup I will find the agents name o
the other report, is there any other way of doing this?
All help very welcome
Patric

--
crowdx4