Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mark Mark is offline

Default VLookUP ARRAY , how can I make it not relative in macro?

crowdx42 wrote:
Hi,
so all is great with ONE exception, when I insert VLookUP with a
macro, the array is inserting relative to the insert cell. How can I
make it refer to a fixed array? Below is the code I have. The code is
searching for a word and then inserting the Vlookup in the cell to the
right of the word.
Thanks
Patrick

You have to make the inserted formula into an absolute reference. A1
is relative whereas $A$1 is absolute. Figure out how to do that and
you should be golden.