Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Default Match function and displaying results

I have the following modified code (provided by Tom Ogilvy and Bob Phillips):

Dim rng as Range, rng1 as Range
dim res as Variant
SetRng = VMM_Workbook.Worksheets(ShortVMM_FileName).Range(" D1:D2000")
res = Application.Match(Range(ID_Location), VMM_Sig_Name_Rng.Offset(0, -2), 0)
if iserror(res) then
msgbox "Not found"
else
set rng1 = rng(res)
msgbox rng1.Value & " Address: " & rng1.Address
End if

Offset(1, 15).Value = rng1 ????

I want to have two actions happen:
1. If there is an error I want to assign "SIGNAL ID NOT DEFINED" to the rng1.
2. Error or not, I want to insert the results into a relative address, which
depends on the present location.

Thanks