Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default # of Days in a Year

Could you work out a formula or algorithm to do that - I would guess you
could.

Is there a built in function that does it. No.

Are you asking what the algorithm would be? Define what the answer is? You
would the number of days minus any leap days?

Tom Ogilvy

"Paige" wrote:

Is there a way to tell Excel (in VB or otherwise) to calculate the difference
between 2 dates based solely upon 365 days a year, ignoring whether it is a
leap year or not? I researched various VB/Excel sites and the internet, and
couldn't find an answer to this.