Gord Dibben

Select columns O through IV and FormatCellsProtectionLocked.

Select Columns A through N and format as unlocked.

ToolsProtectionProtect Sheet.

The Tab key will move across to N then back to A one column down.

Alternative with no protection........

Starting in column A, use the Tab key until you want to leave N then hit ENTER
key to return to column A one row down.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 09:42:17 -0700, "TL" wrote:

Thank you for your help, however there are too many columns to hide after
colun N and I am not familiar with running macros. Is there an easier way to
stop the tab from going past the margins of my invoice?

"TL" wrote:

I have an invoice created in excel that I would like to be able to tab over
no further than the end of the invoice(column N) and then return to column A.
Howeer, the tab continues past the column and I don't know how to lock it.