Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Intersect Method

if cell1 and cell2 both refer to single cells, unless they are the same
cell, there is no intersect. Intersect refers to a cell or cells that are
contained within two or more ranges.

Maybe you could better explain what you arte trying to do.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Arne Hegefors" wrote in message
I am trying to use interset method to locate a cell and get the value from
that cell. My cod now is:

Dim cell1 As Range
Dim cell2 As Range
cell1 = segment.Offset(0, m).Address
cell2 = segment.Offset(i, 0).Address
Set isect = Application.Intersect(Range("cell1"), Range("cell2"))

and it does not work at all. I have to use the segment.Offset() somehow
because I use that code to find other cells like this:

Do Until segment.Offset(i, 0).Value = "Cash" Or i 5000
i = i + 1
Loop

Please help me with this code! Thanks very much in advance!