Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default Label = whole number - How do I set this?

or this
Label2.Caption = Fix(Worksheets("Data").Range("j20").Value)

--

Gary

"Bafa" wrote in message

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Label2.Caption = Worksheets("Data").Range("j20").Value
End Sub

I am using this to draw calculated data from my worksheet and paste
into my UserForm. I set my work sheet cell J20 up to use whole numbers
only, but when my UserForm calls the data up it is still being told
decimal values. Instead of 125.5 showing up in my user form I want to
see just 125 How can I do this please?

Also any suggested reading web sites for someone just wetting their
feet in this?

--
Bafa
Bafa's Profile: