Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Macro =sum function not working correctly

GS code works fine for me.

How about your Calculation Mode in ToolsOptionsCalculation?

Auto or manual?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:41:38 -0400, crowdx42
wrote:

I get the same result, the formula changes down the column BUT the
result shows identical for each cell in the column. A way I have found
that does get it to give the correct answer is to select the cell and
then select and it then gives me the correct answer (this only works
with my original formula and not with the suggested formula)
Any ideas?
Patrick