Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] halimnurikhwan@yahoo.com is offline

Default Info from User Form to Data sheet and back

Hi,
May be this is my last post today,
Still need answer :
1. We can retrieve anything about cells info, just determine what! like
:

Sub CommandButton4_Click()
Label1.Caption = ActiveCell.Interior.Colorindex
End sub
That will retrieve the colorindex of an activecell.

2. We can also run a Userform iconic, but Excel Application still get
open too
but we can make it unvisible but that's not a nice decision! It
will be userform only
viewed without Excel Applcation or Worksheet visible ... just
Application.Visible = false
so Excel will unvisible, only a userform is visible if we show the
userform first !
because if we make Application.Visible = False so it will be unsafe
for other Workbook
that currently opened too!
Unless we make :

Dim Appl as Excel.Application
Sub NewApp()
Set Appl = CreateObject("excel.application")
with Appl
.Workbooks.add
.Visible = false
end with
end sub

But unfortunately Appl will Visible = True if we open a Workbook
after Sub NewApp
because Excel Application is knowing Application last index window
that will be the
parent of a new opened Workbook. They still react each other ...

Rgds,
<smily
Halim

Bafa menuliskan:
Thanks again! hehe With that I can even get rid of my enter button and
just have "Next" and "Back" buttons.

Solved:
1. User form sending info to worksheet
2. Navigating userforms by command button

Still need:
1. Retrieve cell info from worksheet so it will show that current info
in a label box
2. Is there a way to have an icon on desk top that will allow you to
run only the User Form window and not have to get them to deal with the
data sheets and choose "Run" from excel to activate the User Form?

--
Bafa
Bafa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37748