Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bafa[_2_] Bafa[_2_] is offline

Default Info from User Form to Data sheet and back

You guys are my heros! I never thought I would understand any of this
code, but this simple example you gave me helped me understand the
basics so I can apply it to my workbook.

So now I have the ability to enter data from my User Form into my
worsheet like I want. My work sheet will take this data and run them
through an equation and I need the results to appear as text in a label
on the next page of my user form.

For example I will need the cell from Sheet1 E38 to show up like this
in a label:

"Now set the Window Width to 1 and the Window Level to [Sheet1 E38] and
measure the diameter of the center dot."

In addition to that can you also please give me the command button code
that will close UserForm1 and open UserForm2?:

This is what I have now for my first suer form and it works great.

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Worksheets("User Input").Range("d11").Value = Me.TextBox1.Value
Worksheets("User Input").Range("d12").Value = Me.TextBox2.Value
Worksheets("User Input").Range("d13").Value = Me.TextBox3.Value
Worksheets("User Input").Range("d14").Value = Me.TextBox4.Value
Worksheets("User Input").Range("d15").Value = Me.TextBox5.Value
End Sub

Private Sub Label1_Click()

End Sub

Private Sub UserForm_Click()
Me.TextBox1.Value = Worksheets("User Input").Range("d11").Value
Me.TextBox2.Value = Worksheets("User Input").Range("d12").Value
Me.TextBox3.Value = Worksheets("User Input").Range("d13").Value
Me.TextBox4.Value = Worksheets("User Input").Range("d14").Value
Me.TextBox5.Value = Worksheets("User Input").Range("d15").Value
End Sub

Soon I will post a link to my workbook, but I still have basic equation
editing to do, so there is no point yet. Again thanks so much.

--
Bafa
Bafa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37748