Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bafa Bafa is offline

Default Info from User Form to Data sheet and back

Info from User Form to Data sheet and back:

I have never built a User Form. It seems like the functions I nee
are straight forward and simple, but they may not be as I am no
finding a tutorial on how to do it. Just this past year I learned ho
to use =IF statements in my calculations in a standard worksheet. S
it's obvious I am still very new to this and only know what I know b
deconstructing other sheets to see how they work. That being sai
please don't assume I know coding or anything beyoind the most basic.

I have almost completed a workbook for calculating data for a qualit
assurance we run for our computerized tomography unit. It has 3 pages
User Input which will be visable, and calculations page and Print Ou
page which will both be invisible. The User Input page is raw an
rough looking in its table form and I am afraid it will scare off othe
who don't feel comfortable in using it. I want to set up a user form s
they have a nice little window with input boxes and "next" and "back"
buttons to walk them through it all.

I don't know how to link input boxes to specific cells in my workshee
so that the calculations can be performed. Also there will be som
calculations performed in my worksheet which I need to show up in m
User Form so my co worrker will know what values to set to perform th
next step in the test. I am planning quite a few windows with next an
back buttons so that I can take them through step by step. Once al
calculations have been completed I need them to print out using all th
info that was input throughough the entire process.

I have not completed my workbook yet, but if needed I could post a lin
to my workbook so that anyone wiling to help me could get an idea o
what I am working towards and what exactly I need. Also after the en
of it all and the page is printed out I do not need to save any of th
info, since next week it will be all new info and calculations.

If this post in in the wrong spot feel free to move it. I tried t
read around to see where it fit best, but wasn't sure. Thanks for an
help

--
Baf
Bafa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3774