Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
crowdx42 crowdx42 is offline

Default Find text in a cell and select whole row question

Ok,
so what I am trying to do is find some text in a cell (I know the text
represents the end of a list in a row of text) and then select the row
from A:F and then format the selected cells with a line on the bottom.
I have gotten it to run when recording a macro BUT when I apply to
other sheets it does not format the way it should.
This is the initial starting code but I want to loop this with the row
range also added.
All help appreciated
Patrick

Sub Sheet_Format()
Cells.Find(What:="ATM CARDS", After:=ActiveCell,
LookIn:=xlFormulas, _
LookAt:=xlWhole, SearchOrder:=xlByColumns,
SearchDirection:=xlNext, _
MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate
Rows("7:7").Select
Range("B7").Activate
Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalDown).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.Borders(xlDiagonalUp).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.Borders(xlEdgeLeft).LineStyle = xlNone
With Selection.Borders(xlEdgeTop)
LineStyle = xlContinuous
Weight = xlThin
ColorIndex = xlAutomatic
End With
Selection.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.Borders(xlEdgeRight).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.Borders(xlInsideVertical).LineStyle = xlNone
Selection.FindNext(After:=ActiveCell).Activate
Selection.FindNext(After:=ActiveCell).Activate
Range("B7").Select
Cells.FindNext(After:=ActiveCell).Activate
Range("A8").Select

crowdx42
crowdx42's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37749
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=573340