Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John Fuller John Fuller is offline

Default How can I duplicate conditional formatting

I would suggest recording a macro while you set it up and then take a
look at that macro (If you just want me to do it for you..too bad =p).
You'll be able to use that code and loop through all of your
total/issued cells and set them using it.

Jeff wrote:
I have a spreadsheet for tracking items that have been issued. Within
the spreadsheet is a total and issued column. I would like to use
conditional formatting to change the font to red when the issued cell
is greater than the total cell. Is there a way to duplicate this
formatting for each item or row?