Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Les Les is offline

Default How can I duplicate conditional formatting

You can use Edit|Paste Special from the menu bar and choose formatting.
This will paste regular and conditional formatting.
Unfortunately you cannot pick just one or the other.

--
Les Torchia-Wells

"Jeff" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet for tracking items that have been issued. Within
the spreadsheet is a total and issued column. I would like to use
conditional formatting to change the font to red when the issued cell
is greater than the total cell. Is there a way to duplicate this
formatting for each item or row?