Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Formula not evaluating immediately

I guess you are talking about the I11. but it doesn't sound to me like she
is looking for a change in I11 in the other workbook to cause a calculate.

In any event, my first suggestion should cause the function to be evaluated
on any calculate.

Tom Ogilvy

"Niek Otten" wrote:

I think the problem is the literal in the INDIRECT() function; it doesn't generate a dependency. If you change it into a reference
to a cell which contains the address, I'm pretty sure it will be cured.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel