Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Otto Moehrbach Otto Moehrbach is offline

Default Creating New Lines from original

Balthasar
I just don't know what you want to do. What do you want done with the
42 columns? I take it that you still have the situation where some of the
rows have "Combine" and some don't. Give me some examples like you did
before. HTH Otto
"Balthasar G"
wrote in message

Got one more issue.
Having now looked at the spreadsheet I need to perfom this on it has 42
columns with the "Combine" field in column 10.

Having real difficulty changing the code to cope with this.

Wonder if you could assist.

Thanks

--
Balthasar G