Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Arne Hegefors Arne Hegefors is offline

Default Dim i,j,k As Integer

If you write:
Dim i,j,k As Integer

does that mean that only one of the variables actually is declared as an
Integer (i or k) and the are declared as Variant?

Also is it true that Integer no longer really exists in VBA (at least v.
6.3)? I am told that an Integer is converted to a Long so it is better to use
Long to begin with since the program does not have to convert the Integer to
Long.

Please ansewer these questions only if you are positive (I do not mean to
come off as rude but I need to be sure). Thanks very much in advance!