Sam Spade Sam Spade is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS[_2_] View Post
GS wrote on 2/1/2012 :
Sam,
I'm having a rather busy day but if you post back an example of the formulas
you want to use for F5:F15 that would be helpul. Better yet if you can attach
your file or a link to where I can download it.

I see that this is duplicate in cols G:H and so I'll need those
formulas as well.

--
Garry

Hi Garry
I really appreciate your offer, but with your initial advice I had already gotten one of my friends involved who is also very familiar with VB. He’s sending me the VB code that I’ll need to create those custom functions.
Thanks again!