Y T via OfficeKB.com

Default How to set up my EXCEL so it takes me to most frequently used directory?

How can I set up my EXCEL so when I click on file open that it takes me to
the most frequently used directory? I used to be able to do this and now I
can't.

Also, how do I set up EXCEL so whenever I open a file it opens with the
calculate now button on? All my worksheets have been opening with the
Calculate feature turned off and I have to keep hitting F9. I know where
it's at in options, but when I close out of a file and reopen later, it's
turned off again.