Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] PMC527@gmail.com is offline

Default VBA Programming in Excel

Hello,

Like most people on this thing I am pretty new to using VBA with Excel.
I have done a few things and now I am stuck on a task. Here's my
problem.

I have a Workbook that has 2 Sheets that are like master sheets and the
rest are individual projects that feed into these spreadsheets. I want
to take a certain cell from each of these worksheets named "Project x"
and sum up the total on a sheet "Employee Billings". I can do that in
excel however I am going to continue to add new projects so I want it
to update when I click a button after a new sheet is added with new
information. Anyone have any suggestions on how to accompnish this?

I know how to add buttons and all I just don't know how to code it.

Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Pat