Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default How do I delete some rows while keeping others

First off we need to know what concerns you. After that the problem is just
one of mechanics. Do you wnat to keep certain numbers, or certain cities or
some combination there of???
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Daryl Timm" wrote:

Every day I receive a list like the following:

9 - spice

7 - aurora

5 - dallas

4 - tulsa

4 - frank

4 - eville

3 - waco

3 - pont

2 - warren

2 - ripon

2 - quincy

2 - lakep

2 - gulf

2 - gretna

2 - george

2 - birm

1 - wmemph

1 - winch

1 - wfalls

1 - sulliv

1 - sioux

This list includes many entries that don't concern me, but a few of them do.
The numbers preceding the "- text" change every day, but the text does not
change. I would like to be able to delete the rows that don't concern me,
how would I go about doing this?

Thanks!