Paul (ESI)

Yeah, I myself have wondered why you aren't able to delete or at least edit
your posts once you've posted them. I've made a lot of annoying typos that I
did not notice until I post. I am kind of perfectionistic when it comes to my
own work (I am much more lenient on other people) so my typos drive me crazy.
Also, I think at least once, I accidentally posted a blank response. I guess
I meant to click "Close" and I accidentally clicked "Post."

--
Have a nice day!

~Paul
Express Scripts,
Charting the future of pharmacy

"Mahendra" wrote:

I am just wondering, if I can delete my own posting, because I posted a new
one with some modifications, and I want to delete the old one.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.