Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jay Jay is offline

Default Sheet name ref in cell B2 and then!

Guys, what I'd like to do is a two part process:

1.) Show the current sheet name in cell B2 of that sheet. I have the sheets
named as: Jan 2006, Feb 2006, March 2006, April 2006, etc, etc, etc

Then

2.) When the work book is opened, to open it to the current/active month
(Jan 2006, Feb 2006, March 2006, April 2006, etc, etc, etc), and keep the
other similarly named month sheets, minus the review sheet hidden. This, I
know will require some coding, maybe not, I'm not sure. Given the nature of
this application, however, would the second (question #2) part be possible
also?

Looking forward to your reply....

Thanks