Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Casey[_129_] Casey[_129_] is offline

Default 424 error on a Worksheet Change Macro

Dave,
Thanks. Works perfectly. This code is a modification of a post by To
Ogilvy and of course he had the res varible declared as a variant.
must of changed it in my flayling attempt to get it to work. I reall
appreciate the code fix and the explainations.
And yea, returning column 11 twice is what I needed, it is an intege
tracking number for construction plans and specification manuals
Normally, these are issued in matching pairs, but precisely because m
project manager have a knack for losing or mis-numbering there bi
packages is why I'm using code instead of cell formulas to populat
these cells, so manual corrections can be made. Welcome to my world
boring huh.
Many thanks Dave

--
Case