Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
inquirer inquirer is offline

Default Plotting more than 32000 points on a chart

Tim Williams wrote:
Use a scatter plot and adjust the series style to add lines.

Tim

"inquirer" wrote in message
u...
Further to an earlier post, I have about 59000 data points that I want to
plot on an line chart. The points for the x axis are sorted in ascending
order.
I can plot the first 32000 points ok as Series 1 but how can I then plot
points from 32001 on so they plot on the end of series 1? I have treid
defining series 2 as 32001 onwards but these points do not plot on the end
of series 1, rather they start again at the origin.
Any help much appreciated
Thanks
Chris

Tim I have tried that and the 32000 limit still applies.