Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.programming
JoeJoe JoeJoe is offline

Default Pulling data from one worksheet to another

Hello everyone - Im not sure if what I am trying to do requires Macro
programming, but here's what I am trying to accomplish.

I have a workbook with two worksheets. Worksheet "A" includes a column
(column A) with various job titles - one job title within each cell.
"A" also has a column (column B) which reflects either a 1 or a 0. The
1 indicates the role has been filled, the 0 indicates the role is open.

The other worksheet ("B") is meant for the business unit lead to
provide verbiage as to the reason the open role(s) is needed. What I
would like to happen automatically is for the bworksheet B to pull only
the job titles that are indicated with a 0.

Lets assume Worksheet A includes 100 rows of data. Ten of those rows
reflect open roles (indicated with a 0). I would like for Worksheet B
to pull only the job titles that are indicated with the 0. Thus,
Worksheet B would summarize this info within 10 rows.

Hopefully this makes sense. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.