Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Not weekday

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 06:10:03 -0700, Arne Hegefors
wrote:

Hello! I have a piece of code that I want to use to check if a certain date
is not a weekday, i.e. Saturday or Sunday. The date is found in the first
position of an array. Code:

If (Day(strStartDatumArray(0)) = 1 Or 7) Then
MsgBox ("not a weekday")
End If

Problem: I get the message that it is not a weekday regardless of what day
it actually is. Can anyone please see what is wrong with this code? Thanks
very much in advance!

What was the problem with the answers that were posted to you same question
about an hour ago? It would be useful to give the results of those attempts,
before just blindly repeating the question.
--ron