Bill Coupe

Default Open existing Excel file

I know there has to be a simple way to do this, but I can't seem to find it.

What I want to do is to open an existing Excel file, 'into' the current
(ActiveSheet) of an already open file.

The way I found to do it was to use the 'Data\Import External Data' option.

My ultimate goal here is to 'gather up' a set of recently generated
spreadsheets (each containing only one worksheet) into one Excel file
contaiing all the individual files from within a VFP application.

But having to add a 'Connection' to native data just doesn't seem right to
me...

I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on this.

Thanks - Bill