Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default A problem in VSTO Excel application deployment

I don't think this would be an error caused by Excel.
Possibly something to do with the Framework.

NickHK

"loop" wrote in message
ps.com...
We have use "setsecurity" to grant permission for assemblies. But when
installing, there is a problem. It seems that an exception occurs. The
message is "Couldn't find the file specified", "Couldn't find file
....SetSecurity.InstallState". And this error was only found on one of
our costomer's computer. We can't recur it. It is the tough thing. So I
wonder anyone have experienced this issue, or someone can give us some
helpful information?

Thank you guys!