Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Cell Range

You would need to add some test to the formula. What is that formula, and
what sort of data in A1?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Altec101" wrote in
message ...

Hello,

How can I have a formula end at a certain range of cells without
knowing that range of cells ahead of time?

I have a formula in cell B1, which checks numbers in cell A1, and based
on the number in A1, the formula changes B1 to a letter.
I copied the formula down so far in the B1 range, but the length of
data in cell A1 can be different each time.

Thanks

--
Altec101
Altec101's Profile: