Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Pflugs Pflugs is offline

Default Excel "Calculating Cells"...

Try wrapping your macros with the following:

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Application.ScreenUpdating = True

Good luck,
pflugs

"okelly" wrote:

hi folks

Since including some VBA & macros in my Excel sheet performance of my
Excel file has slowed considerably. It appears Excel is "calculating
cells" for any values I drop & drag in each sheet...The VBA code is a
series of loop, else, if etc...

Performance of the workbook is now very slow..

Rather than post all the VBA & macro code here are there any "rules of
thumb" to look out for...

I don't want to set "Calculation" to manual in the book...

thanks for the help..(I know I'm not giving much to go by...)

rgds
Conor

--
okelly