Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Excel Command Button Color

if the solution is arrived at through iterative calculations in a single
calculation event, then you can not take actions inside that event.

If you code performs the calculations, then just add code to color the
button based on the conditions within your code.

Tom Ogilvy

"justbrewit" wrote:

Suppose I have a spreadsheet that does a number of calculations. I have
a command button which I use to execute the solutions.

1. I would like the button to turn green (or some color) when the
solution has converged, which I can check at any time

2. If a change to any parameter is made (and thus the former solution
is not a solution for the new case) I would like to change the color,
to red for example.

i would appreciate it if someone could help me figure out how to
accomplish this, particularly the second part.

Thank you

--
justbrewit
justbrewit's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37539