Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK[_3_] NickHK[_3_] is offline

Default Adding items to right-click menu

You can generate all the data yourself. depending exactly what you need,
something aloong these lines:
Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim cmdBar As CommandBar
Dim cmdBarCtrl As CommandBarControl

For Each cmdBar In CommandBars
Debug.Print cmdBar.Index, cmdBar.Name
For Each cmdBarCtrl In cmdBar.Controls
Debug.Print , cmdBarCtrl.ID, cmdBarCtrl.Caption
Next
Next
End Sub

NickHK

"Cumberland" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:Cumberland.2ckwrq_1155641109.3903@e xcelforum-nospam.com...

Thanks Simon, much appreciated, but unfortunately they haven't answered
my question.

You'll notice that the ID numbers I already have, 369 and 370, aren't
actually listed in the ID numbers link, so what I really need are
absolutely EVERY single ID number possible and what they do. I've had a
scan around Microsoft's website, but they aren't there.

I could try going through every ID in the macro until I find the right
ones, but that could take a LONG time!!!

--
Cumberland
Cumberland's Profile: