Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sverre sverre is offline

Default content on textbox within userform

Hi,

ChDir "L:\Atla"
Workbooks.OpenText Filename:="L:\Atla\week32.xls"

I would like to replace the filename above with the values of three
textboxes which are within a userform. This should happen when I click "ok"
in the userform. Name of userform is newweek and name of textboxes are file1,
file2 and file3

reason is that there are new weeks and therefore new files...

Is it possible to do something with the L above? I mean you can map the disk
with something else than L depending on user.

many thanks
Sverre