Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] u473@aol.com is offline

Default Distributing Estimated Hours over calendar working days.

I understand your point, but how do you prevent your text from getting
wrapped around ?
I have to distribute 80 hours, starting the 18th of August at 13:30
with 4 men
on a 10 hour working day, from 7:00 to 17:30, with a half hour break at
noon.
First, I have to locate the 18th of August on my calendar.
Second, I have to make the cell value of that Date Column-Actiivity Row
equal
to (DayEndTime 17:30 - Scheduled Start 13:30) * Number of Men 4.
This gives 16 hours for the first day of distribution which is a Friday
the 18th
Third, I can start a loop to distribute the remaining 64 hours, which
will generate
one day at 40 hours and a remaining day at 24 hours.
Since the work week is defined as 6 working days, Saturday the 19th of
August
would get 40 hours, Sunday the 20th would get skipped and Monday the
21st would
get the remaining 24 hours.
Your help will be appreciated,
Wayne