Rich Ulichny

Default Copy tabs(sheets) from workbook without link to original source

I want to be able to copy tabs from workbook to workbook. However, when I
right-click..'choose Move or Copy' and copy the tab into a new workbook,
the formula now contains the original source file name.

For example, a simple calc, contained on Sheet2 of my source (book1.xls):

=+Sheet1!A1+Sheet1!A2

becomes

=+[book1.xls]Sheet1!A1+[book.xls]Sheet1!A2

when it's pasted into a new workbook.

I do not want to original link contained in the new workbook. How can I copy
the worksheet without having that orignal source file name in the formula?

Thanks,

Rich