Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] u473@aol.com is offline

Default Distributing Estimated Hours over calendar working days.

The following example assumes work on weekdays and Saturdays
but not on sundays (from Week Worked Days) and Work day hours are
from 7:00 to 17:30 with half hour for lunch.
I want to master VBA logic and syntax with this problem.
How do I loop thru my calendar to distribute time as shown,
decrement the remaining hours and skip the non-working days ?

.. Week Hours Number Scheduled Start August 2006
Estim. Worked Per Of Date Time 18 19 20 21
Hours Days Day Men Fri Sat Sun
Mon
80 6 10 4 8/18 13:30 16 40
0 24

I hope this does not get garbled. Thank you for your help,
Wayne