Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Printer Ports

Printer
Port
PDF

Use something like:

for i = 1 to 9
err.clear
On error resume Next
Application.ActivePrinter = "printername on Ne0" & i & ":"
if err.Number = 0 then exit for
On error goto 0
Next
On Error goto 0

Tom Ogilvy

"WBTKbeezy" wrote:

I am trying to write a macro that allows you to print to a PDF from an excel
sheet. The problem I am running into is that when I have the Adobe Writer
"printer" selected it automatically says it's on Ne02. I need other people
to be able to use this worksheet and I know not everyone has their Adobe
writer on Ne02... Is there a way I can make that universal? I though of
having a popup box for you to input that, but some people using it might not
know enough, is there a way for the code to figure it out for itself? Thanks
in advance for any help.