Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hans hans is offline

Default Filling in data into adjacent column utilizing VBA

I have multiple workbooks that I retrieve data from, the workbook count can
change month to month. I bring this data into a separate workbook to produce
the report.
Lets say the multiple workbooks are 1,2,3,4 and my report is "Summary". In
all workbooks column A contains the store # (which could be interpreted as
the primary key)

In column B of Summary it will look for the matching store #'s in column B
of workbook 1 and retrieve the data in column C then place that data in
column C of the Summary. Once the all the data has been retrieved I want it
to move to column C of the summary and start looking for data from workbook 2
repeating the process etc...

The problem I have is, once I have all the data from workbook 1, how do I
move to workbook 2. Getting the data out and into the summary is not the
issue, just going to the next workbook

Thanks for the help!